- The amount of testing SQLite goes through before each release is impressive.
- a stern slap on the wrist of noisy people; it's a well-informed rebuttal against the famous "the CPython GIL sucketh" complaint.
- This subprocess wrapper looks immensely powerful; I haven't needed its extra features yet, but I love the elegance and seeming ease-of-use.
- A superb, highly-detailed code review by Winston Ewert.
- This guy (same one mentioned above) exposed my sloppiness as a programmer; I was nearly embarassed.
15 Feb 2012